Tuesday, 1 January 2008

Welcome!!! Welkom!!!

There are many people I keep in touch with through the internet. There are many times I want to share plans, a story or photos and I end up typing it up several times. Oh all right, I copy and paste a lot too. Posting photos at all the different groups though is a bore. Not to mention a slow process for those who still have internet access through a phone line. Yes, they are still out there and not just in rural Texas!
So welcome family and friends, welcome Zonnebloem and Amnesty girls, Global women friends and fellow anti DP supporters. From now on this will be the main place where I will post photos and tales to tell. Which does not mean you have to stop emailing me or posting or commenting through all the other media of course!

Er zijn veel mensen met wie ik via internet contact hou. Vaak wil ik plannen, een verhaal of foto's delen wat betekent dat ik verschillende keren hetzelfde moet typen. Oké dan, ik knip en plak ook vaak. Maar foto's plaatsen in al deze verschillende groepen is saai. Om het nog maar niet te hebben over hoe langzaam dat gaat voor degenen die nog internet hebben via de telefoon. Ja, die bestaan nog, en niet alleen in landelijk Texas!
Dus welkom familie en vrienden, welkom Zonnebloem en Amnesty dames, Global women friends en anti doodstraf supporters. Vanaf nu zal ik voornamelijk hier de foto's en verhalen plaatsen. Dat betekent natuurlijk niet dat jullie moeten ophouden mij te mailen enzo natuurlijk!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely site & great to be able to catch up like this! As ever, I am impressed by your command of my language!

Looks like I won't be sending that birthday card after all, since you are in Hong Kong, so 'Happy birthday' once again!

I'll keep checking in!

Love & blessings from (this morning) a sunny Wales!