Sunday, 6 January 2008

Cats and dogs / honden en katten

Is it true, Bobby asked me recently, that they eat cats and dogs over there? Well, probably not so much here on Hong Kong island. But over in the New Territories on the mainland chances of finding cat or dog meat on your plat are much bigger. And across the border: definately!
There are many more let's say 'odd' things that I find they eat here.....

Is het waar, vroeg Bobby mij onlangs, dat ze daar honden en katten eten? Waarschijnlijk hier op Hong Kong eiland niet echt. Maar op het vaste land in de New Territories is de kans dat je honde- of kattevlees op je bord vindt veel groter. En over de grens: vast en zeker!
Er zijn veel meer nogal 'rare' dingen die ze hier eten vind ik.....




1 comment:

Everydaythings said...

Greetz from me ...So glad youre online with a blog I will be a regular visitor here.... I love to see all your phots and read your travel adventures!!

Hugs krissie