No, Hong Kong is not falling over. This is a photo taken while riding the Peak Tram, one of the major tourist attractions here. The Peak is the highest point on the island, and 'back in the old days' the Peak tram was the only way of transport to get there. It is a very steep ride I tell you!
Who needs rollercoasters when they are in Hong Kong, riding this tram, and the top deck of a bus to Stanley is all you need!
Nee, Hong Kong valt niet om. Deze foto is genomen tijdens een ritje in de Peak tram, een van de belangrijkste toeristische attracties hier. De Peak is het hoogste punt op het eiland, en 'vroeger' was de Peak tram de enige manier om daar naar toe te gaan. Het is een erg stijle rit zal ik je vertellen!
Achtbanen heb je hier niet nodig in Hong Kong, een ritje met deze tram, en in de bovenste etage van de bus naar Stanley is alles wat je nodig hebt!
You can see how this highest point must have given great views. And probably still does on a clear day. When I was there it was regretfully rather smoggy.
Je kan je voorstellen dat je op dit hoogste punt een schitterend uitzicht had. En waarschijnlijk nog steeds op een heldere dag. Jammergenoeg was het nogal smoggy toen ik er was.
2 comments:
Hi Moni - having some difficulty getting onto your blog - it keeps refusing my password - I'll try again! I was just wanting to say 'hi' & comment on your lovely pictures!
Hi Moni - third time lucky? Still trying to leave a message - they don't seem to like my password!
Just wanted to say 'Hi' & that I'm loving your photos of Hong Kong!
BB
Post a Comment