Being allowed to walk again had to be celebrated of course. So yesterday Nina and I walked (!!!) to the cafe around the corner and had a lovely lunch. We than walked back again, and I stopped to get something from the shop on the corner. My first purchase in months. An exciting one too: toilet bowl cleaner.
Today I meant to go to church but it was raining too much. And I did not want to crawl up those wet steps. It is fairly dry out now, so I will walk to the letterbox. First time in months I will get to mail my own mail.
I still walk with crutches. It is kinda hard to 'roll' my foot properly. I'm sure the physical therapist will give me excercises for that tomorrow.
Dat ik weer mag lopen moest natuurlijk gevierd worden. Dus liepen (!!!) Nina en ik gister naar het café om de hoek om lekker te lunchen. En toen weer terug gelopen, onderweg gestopt om iets in de winkel op de hoek te kopen. Mijn eerste aankoop in maanden. Een zeer opwindende: WC reiniger.
Vandaag was ik van plan naar de kerk te gaan maar het regende te hard. En ik wilde niet de natte trap opkruipen. Het is nu redelijk droog dus loop ik even naar de brievenbus. Eerste keer in maanden dat ik mijn eigen brieven post.
Ik loop nog steeds op krukken. Het is moeilijk mijn voet goed af te rollen. Daar heeft de fysiotherapeute morgen vast goede oefeningen voor.
1 comment:
So glad about your good news! I tried to post a comment yesterday but blogger was playing up for me and it wouldn't post :-(
Hopefully this will!
And wow, that sandwich looks yummy!
God Bless you!
Post a Comment