Today an other check up, and the doctor cheered! The wound is closing and I can start walking again. Which I tried, and found out I forgot how. This weekend I shall do some excercises and than physiotherapy will start on Monday.
In the end I found that I needed to put a presure bandage on the wound. No idea of the correct English term. Doesn't matter, it worked!
Hope to be completely up and running again in an other month!
On a different note; had some more internet problems, and I installed a new modem. Yes, myself. Hope that is the end of those problems.
Vandaag weer controle en de arts juigde! De wond is aan het helen en ik mag weer beginnen te lopen. Wat ik natuurlijk probeerde om er achter te komen dat ik niet meer weet hoe. Dit weekend ga ik wat oefeningen doen en dan vanaf maandag fysiotherapie.
Uiteindelijk kwam ik er achter dat als ik een drukkend verband aanlegde het beter ging.
Hoop dat ik over een maand weer in de running ben!
En iets heel anders; nog meer internet problemen gehad, en heb een nieuw modem geïnstalleerd. Inderdaad, zelf. Hoop dat dit het einde is van die problemen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great news, Moni!
Post a Comment