I am over the moon things are looking up again in my life.
After a pretty trying time recovering from the surgery I am now making big leaps forward all the time. Where 3 weeks ago I literally could not move one foot in front of the other, I now walk without support completely. Slowly and with a slight limp still, but better every day.
Very soon I get to travel again!! First I’ll go to Texas and after that I will be wherever work takes me. Looks like Sweden for the summer if all goes well there. That would be fantastic as I love Scandinavia and Scandinavian people.
Well I just wanted to share my happy happy mood of today. As crazy as it may sound to some but for me it is great to be able to think about going to work again. Especially the last weeks of my forced stay at home made me develop a serious case of cabin fever and having way too much time to worry about way too much trivial stuff............ Time to get my life back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment