Sunday, 18 January 2009

One year later / Een jaar later

Here is my ankle one year after I fell. I now think it really does not look too bad considering how long and how much effort it took to heal.




Dit is mijn enkel een jaar na mijn val. Nu vind ik hem er helemaal zo slecht nog niet uitzien als je bedenkt hoe lang het duurde voordat de wond genezen was.

5 comments:

Jaye said...

Hi Moni, it doesn't look bad at all but I guess the bigger question is whether it "works"? Hoping you're able to walk just as much as before.

PS - loved your new photo!

Moni said...

Oh yes, it works like a dream. Just a tiny bit less flexible but I am still working on that with exercise. Will need to have surgery to have screws removed one day but so far I am happy to just leave it for now.

Everydaythings said...

Thanks for the follow up post. I was wondering about your tat today as a matter of fact, cos I drove by a tatoo parlour on theway home, and thought about yours...and my DD's she also has one. One day.... I might even be brave enough to have one too!!! glad your leg is so much better and that the pattern of the tat wasnt affected much at all!!

RoseAnn said...

What a difference a year makes!

ukok said...

It has healed well, my friend :-)