One of the many things I love about this country is how the pubs all look so special. These are just two that are around here that I saw on my daily walks.
Een van de vele dingen waar ik zo van geniet in dit land is hoe de pubs er allemaal zo anders uit zien. Dit zijn er twee hier uit de buurt die ik op mijn dagelijkse wandeling tegen kwam.
3 comments:
and I spy a fish and chp shop next door ....what better than a fish and chips after a nice drink out??? Making me very homesick!!!
And you're making me "vacation sick"!
I want to go back to London so bad but Robert says we have to cross off some other locales from our travel list first. :(
Never went into a chippie this trip Krissie, had a cooked breakie once though. Those I really like. Gosh I already miss London too RoseAnn, chances are that I may not be back there for a while as the credit crunch really is hitting hard there....
Post a Comment