Yesterday morning, I woke up feeling a bit blue. I went downstairs, said my morning prayer, and than saw in my living room a butterfly. No idea how it got in, but there it was, immediately making me feel better.
Wednesday, 8 July 2009
Butterflies
I have this 'thing' for butterflies. Well, all bugs really. Where some people are fond of cats, or dolphins, I just really like bugs. And butterflies are even more special.
Yesterday morning, I woke up feeling a bit blue. I went downstairs, said my morning prayer, and than saw in my living room a butterfly. No idea how it got in, but there it was, immediately making me feel better.
Yesterday morning, I woke up feeling a bit blue. I went downstairs, said my morning prayer, and than saw in my living room a butterfly. No idea how it got in, but there it was, immediately making me feel better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment