Sunday, 21 June 2009

Guest room


Obviously I am not the best photographer. Again this is a photo that came out a bit 'odd'.
But I am proud of this one though, as I finally have a 'real' guestroom. Not just a spare bed in Nina's old bedroom/laundry drying and ironing room/suitcase packing and unpacking room.
It took a while to get all the wallpaper stripped and prepare the walls for painting. It also almost gave me an asthma attack to have all the 'stuff' that I had accumilated in there in my bedroom for well over a month.
The only thing that still needs some work is the floor. Have not managed to remove all paint stains yet. Will get to that later.
First............... I am off to Germany, as a volunteer nurse with a group of elderly/disabled people going on holiday. Really looking forward to this. Back next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done with the room, it looks really fresh and airy.

You live such an interesting life, it is god to read about all your travels. Hope you enjoy your trip.

God Bless you!