Saturday, 13 June 2009

Trip notes from Dallas.........

Oh oh, I did it again...........
Last Sunday morning, I walked out of the little guest house I was staying in. As I closed the gate, I kept watching it to make sure the dogs would not escape. And I looked down the street to meet Glenn and Lahoma, and never saw this hole in the driveway........... well, maybe you won't see it either as it does not show too well in the photo, click on it and it will be enlarged.......



So I tripped, which resulted into this:

A badly sprained ankle. Along with some big scrapes and other bruises.
So there I was all dressed up and ready to go to talk to the mitigation investigators in Bobby's case and I end up going there hobbeling and looking a mess.

Oh well, the meeting went well though, and they surely have lots to work with now.

For the rest, I postponed my appointments that I had for the next day. Spent the Monday and Tuesday catching up on my knitting and really bad American TV while I kept my foot up and cooled. And by Wednesday I was walking around again. Still finding the balance between enough rest and enough exercise here. Like today I really need to take it easy after the long trip home yesterday. So far so good though and I am sure I will be able to do my volunteer nursing trip the week after next.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch, it looks really sore and swollen. Hope you are soon feeling better!