I am so happy I finally managed to get a photo of this bird! I first noticed this black bird when I came home last December. My brother and myself just stood there, trying to make out what was the matter with this bird. It is a blackbird. But one with white spots. Never seen anything like it. At first we decided that maybe he ran into some other birds droppings. Or maybe even some paint. But I have been seeing this bird in and around my garden ever since now, and his spots have not changed so he must be a black'nwhitebird.
He is not a smart bird though. He, and his ladybird friend build a nest in the garden next to mine. Not in a tree, but in a bush of bamboo. Where things get real rockety of course, especially with the spring winds we have been having here.
Hopefully they will manage to get some little baby birds though and I am curious to see what colour they come out.
No comments:
Post a Comment