This is the front porch where I like to sit with my morning coffee.
This is my favourite of the two swing benches.
And this is the other swing bench and the hammock.
It seems I live in Amsterdam. Yet the past few years I have barely been there. Most my time was spent in many different places as far as Hong Kong and the US and as close as my neighbouring countries Belgium and Germany. I love all the travelling but I also love being home and growing some roots again. Being able to catch up with family, friends as well as working 'Dutch style' again. I am curious to see how trying to combine working both at home and away will work out.
2 comments:
Do you share it with other people or is i for yourself?
It depends on what is all going on. At times I have been here by myself and at times every bed is occupied. I've even been here once when we had someone sleeping on the couch. Cannot remember for what action that was as I seem to remember it was during the moratorium. Sometimes the whole place is just for one group, like a group of family members of someone around his execution. In that case the landlady gives the whole place to them so they have some privacy too.
Post a Comment