Tuesday, 15 July 2008

Soap sack / Zeepzakje

If those who draw doodle, do knitters knoodle???
Anyway, bored with the bigger projects I am currently working on I was just fiddling around a bit which resulted into a soap sack. When I first learned about soap sacks I was like, what on earth are those?? But now I love mine! The texture lightly exfoiliates your skin and no more slippery bars in the shower. Also, you get to use the soap till the very last sliver.



Omdat ik een beetje genoeg had van de grotere breiprojecten waar ik nu aan werk heb ik gistermiddag een beetje zitten broddelen. Het resultaat was een zeepzakje. Ja, ik weet het, toen ik voor het eerst hierover hoorde dacht ik ook, wat moet je daar nu mee?? Maar nu ben ik al helemaal blij met de mijne! Het relief heeft een licht scrub effect en geen last meer van wegglibberende zeep. Bovenal, ik kan mijn zeep nu helemaal opgebruiken.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moni - this is just great! For the kids at kindy who kept dropping the soap we made something similar - put the soap in a pop - sock...a nylon sock and tied a knot and then to the tap so that they cant pull it off...worked great - as yours does too!! Krissie

Anonymous said...

Hoi moni,Heb je ook een patroontje voor mij. Ik heb ze wel tussen het linnengoed maar nooit bedacht dat je je er ook mee kunt wassen.
Irma

Moni said...

Ja, het patroontje komt naar je toe. Ik zal het je zelfs mooier vertellen; het patroon gaat wellicht gepubliceerd worden in de Genoeg!