Tomorrow I'll be flying back to Amsterdam, wearing this goodbye gift of typical Skane clogs!
Er komt altijd weer het moment om afscheid te nemen. De kleine man doet het prima, is in gewicht verdubbeld sinds ik hem ken. Slaapt al bijna de hele nacht door nu. En niet alleen hij reageert met het juiste enthousiasme wanneer ik 'Klap eens in de handjes' inzet; Grote Zus van twee zingt het in perfect Nederlands mee.
Morgen vlieg ik terug naar Amsterdam, met dit afscheidskado, typische klompen uit Skane, aan mijn voeten.
3 comments:
They are such lovely clogs!
Moni, I think this would be the hardest part of the job, getting to know these children and then leaving. How do you do it? Jaye Eryka
Eryka, in general I do not find the parting from the babies too hard. From the start I know I will leave again after a while, and also I never really stay very long with families anymore.
Often it is the older sibling I miss more, when there is one of course as I communicate so much more with them.
Post a Comment