Been told off by my brother: "those new glasses are getting old, time to post something new, or at least let us know you are well!"
Right, I'm well, just busy. Baby needs a lot of time to settle as he is collicky and spittely.
And the weather here has been plain awful, which means misserable pictures. It looks like my next day off the weather will be good though so I hope to be making some photos than!
I'll be back with more..........
"Die nieuwe bril is nu wel oud nieuws" zei mijn broer, "wordt het niet eens tijd om iets nieuws te vertellen? Of laat tenminste even weten dat alles goed gaat!"
Goed, alles gaat goed, het is alleen druk. Baby heeft veel tijd nodig om te settelen want hij kan lekker spugen en heeft krampjes.
En het weer hier is ronduit slecht, wat gewoon geen vrolijke foto's geeft. Het ziet er naar uit dat mijn volgende vrije dag het beter weer wordt dus ik hoop dan wat foto's te maken.
Wordt vervolgd............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment